2014年5月29日木曜日

Media Violence- child prespective


Prespective of an child (about 10-14)



When I was little, I loved "Tom and Jerry" and Disney Princesses such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White. Although they have violent content, I don't think it had bad effects on me.
Infact, I learned that I should be a good person as a child.

When I watch cartoons and shows that include violence, I know it is something that is not necessary for me to do in the real world. It may have negative impacts on some people but most of my friends know it's not okay to do the same. I think if parents could watch their childrens reactions after watching cartoons and shows, have a talk, considering their age,  parents can set a line of what is okay for their childrens to watch and what is not.
We should know what kind of violences are out there and how to deal with it. Restricting and protecting us away from it wont help.


URL of the website I got some ideas from:  www.schoolatoz.nsw.edu.au/technology/using-technology/does-cartoon-violence-make-kids-more-aggressive

1 件のコメント:

  1. That was a good idea to take the perspective of a child. It is definitely a very mature and articulate child : ) .

    返信削除